Shipping & Delivery Policy
Subject to stock availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 working days and handed over to a courier company for delivery. The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will ensure that goods arrive at the User’s chosen delivery address in the same good order.
We have partnered with Globe Flight one of South Africa’s leading express courier companies for all national deliveries. (www.globeflight.co.za)
There are various delivery options, and to avoid unnecessary costs we utilize domestic road freight for all our deliveries. What this means is that the delivery time is between 48 and 96 hours (2-4 days). We charge a flat rate of R90 per parcel under 2kg.
Free delivery applies on parcels under 2kg if the purchases over R1,200.
Bigger parcels are calculated at checkout.
Should you require your parcel sooner there are a few other options but this will be at an additional charge. These options are dealt with on a case by case basis and include the following:
- Next day delivery: Delivery time between 24-48 hours (1-2 days)
- Overnight Express: Delivery time based on zones
- Major city centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Pietermaritzburg and Port Elizabeth. Items will be delivered to any location within a 40km radius of the major city centre by 11h00 the following business day.
- Outside of the major city centres: items will be delivered within 48 hours.
- Same day Express: Globe Flight Domestic Same Day Express service allows you to send an item between any major centres in South Africa on the same day as collection. Please note the same day delivery service between major city centres is dependent upon the availability of flights on offer that day.